This classic European-style dark roast is composed of Colombian, Indonesian, and Guatemalan coffees, brewing with low acidity but a deep, molasses-like sweetness and velvety body. Aromas of green apple and cinnamon mellow into flavour notes of nougat, dark chocolate, and blackberry.
Signature Dark Roast
- Blend of Brazil - Indonesian
- Dark Roast - Oily beans, well into second crack
- Rich and roasty, thick body, low acidity, like bittersweet dark chocolate
- Takes very well to cream or dairy alternatives, for those who like a strong brew!
- Brews up best on a stove top moka pot, or french press - No paper filtration enhances the body and richness - also great with paper filter methods and will slightly thin out the brew.
- Perfect pairing with anything chocolate - Croissants, cookies and biscotti