The backbone of our coffee menu is this Northern Italian Style Espresso, which we proudly serve at every Artigiano cafe. Drawing inspiration from Italian coffee tradition, we source coffees from the Americas, South Asia and East Africa to craft this syrupy sweet espresso with a classic profile of cocoa, and roasted nuts.
While the Private Reserve brews an exceptional espresso, the subtle nuances and complexity of the blend can be enjoyed brewed as a filter coffee as well.
Signature Espresso Blend
- Medium roast
- Blend of Colombia - Brazil - Ethiopia
- Mainstay blend - It’s the base of all our espresso beverages
- Medium roast level - Little to no oils on the surface of the beans - doesn’t pass first crack
- Well Balanced, sweet, syrupy body, smooth and very aromatic with a lingering aftertaste - caramel, blackberries
- Perfect for home espresso machines and stovetop espresso makers (Moka pot)
- Pairs well with biscotti for a quick, mid day boost